>Still sick here! STILL! I feel like I’ve been sick for 3 months now. At this point I’d rather be pregnant at least there is a baby to hold at the end. hmmmm….but then again maybe not. Two seems like enough to me.
Anyways Cooper said elbow yesterday, so cute. EL-bow, he was so confused it kept calling it Enzo and looking at me all puzzled. They grow so fast! Two weeks ago he could barley say enzo, and nose, now he is saying elbow and cheese, and stawbeyy (strawberry). So cute.
Remember that iPod nano I got. And how I promised a music list? Well today is the day I will post one of my many playlist. And some great ideas to keep you motivated during working out.
- True Beauty 3:23 Mandisa 3.23
- I Gotta Feeling 4:49Black Eyed Peas 8.12
- The Definition of Me 3:30 Mandisa 11.42
- Allegretto 3:53 Bond 15.35
- Born Again 3:11 Newsboys 18:46
- Only Girl 3:55 Rihanna 22.40
- The New World 4:59 Markus Schulz 27.39
- Shackles 3:29 Mandisa 31.08
- Cowboy Casanova 3:57 Carrie Underwood 35.05
- Just the Way You Are 3:41 Bruno Mars 38.46
- Gotta Get Through This 3:11 Daniel Beddingfield 41.56
- Steal My Joy 3:14 Mandisa 45.10
- Sussudio 6:37 Phil Collins
- Emerge 4:46 FischerSpooner
- Blame It On Boogie 3:31 The Jacksons
- Cooler Than Me 3:35 Mike Posner
- When the Boys Light Up 3:07 Newsboys
- The Time (Dirty Bit) 5:08 BEP
- Keep The Faith 5:58 Michael_Jackson
- Leave It In the Valley 3:40 Mandisa
- Victorious 3:27 Mandisa
(sorry about it not being so clean, it didn’t seem to like my chart, so I had to post it individually)
Start out with something inspirational, that really gets you feeling good about yourself. SET THE STAGE FOR SUCCESS! If you are feeling good, your workout will go good. I make sure I feel good about my muscles and myself before I start jogging which can take anywhere from 5-10 minutes.
Then I like to have “pump it up songs” about every 7-12 minutes. (highlighted in bold) This keeps you going, even when you are exhausted! I like to use trance most of all! WHY? It has this great way of keeping you calm. The underlying beat of trance tends be slow with a faster melody on top giving you the feeling of being in a trance. Basically it pumps you up while keeping your heart rate from flying off the charts. If you haven’t run and/or done a workout with trance before I recommend trying it and see how you feel about it. Don’t know any good trance? Ask me and I would love to share a post with you all.